Variety of carrying

Suggestion: As far as I am aware, right now we can carry people only throwing them over our shoulder. While that does fit to some situations, but it could be so nice to expand it. There is a possibility to carry someone as a little princess or piggy back ride. I have seen carrying people on the shoulders like toddlers but I do not know where to find that code. The rest is here: [Release] 4 Carrying Types - Releases - Cfx.re Community
How will it expand RP: We are not just sack of potatoes to be carried over the shoulder. I believe that different type of carry options would open up many more fun and even emotional interractions. I have seen it happen with my own eyes. For example, carry your lovely significant other in your arms like a princess or a prince. If your friend just sprained an ankle and got tired - carry them on your shoulders like a toddler, give piggyback rides at the parties, but fall down and break your friends nose, carry someone who you love and care for nicely in the arms to the hospital. Make super amazing and sweet pictures with such type of carrying where photographers can reveal either true crazy friendship or absolutely mad love, if you get what I mean. As I said, I have seen it with my own eyes in action and it actually brought a lot of joy to people and created multiple scenarious, adding so much cuteness to the daily interraction.

I hope I filled the form right and forgive me if something was done wrong :slight_smile: :blush:

4 Likes

I also decided to add a few example pictures: Imgur: The magic of the Internet and Imgur: The magic of the Internet

This is pretty awesome :sunglasses:I like the idea​:+1:t4: