Ingredient pick up and unboxing for restaurants

I’ve noticed that we have gone from buying and unboxing 5 boxes of ingredients to 1… as much as this is semi realistic… it tends to take us delivery workers 12 hours a day to fill orders… and orders seem to be getting bigger and bigger… which means instead of getting the full rp experience of actually interacting with people during the day… i have to drive up and down the road at max speed just to have an hour or 2 of free time at the end of my day or be taking my friends along with me on the drive. which i really don’t mind… but the last 3 days it’s been 18 hour days of driving when it could be more useful of our time to be able to engage in other things with our days…

Gotta agree with this one. Even with the shorter distance to unboxing there is currently no way for us to keep up with the amount of orders that are coming in unless we dedicate 10+ hours a day to this. I know you could say now that we should just get more workers, but not a lot of people are willing to spend that time going up and down a road constantly, after all this is a server with focus on RP. With the current order size of 1008 Items that takes a single person around 3 hours to complete. When we try to get new ppl and we have to tell them that and let them know that they get usually 70k for that they always will opt for another job. We desperately need a change in the mechanics here so that we get a little bit of help there. Maybe a Suppliers License that allows us to grab more than one box.